c
l
e
s
CSS5 CSS5
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
7 years ago
Which of the following, if true, best supports the argument that Parallel Beauty Salon should expand its hours as well as include a snack bar and a childcare service for its customers?
A) A recent survey of the salon's current customers, as well as other area residents, reveals that the town's demographics include a high percentage of stay-at-home moms with small children.
B) Many of Parallel Beauty Salon's customers have expressed their dissatisfaction with the quality of the hair salon services they experienced in the past at the other beauty salons in the area.
C) Parallel Beauty Salon has done exceptionally well with selling its introductory line of beauty products, including shampoo, conditioner, and a hair serum, to its customers over the last three months.
D) Salon Sunflower, Parallel Beauty's closest competitor, has been successful with attracting stay-at-home mothers due to its modest prices for hair salon services such as wash and shampoo and roller sets.
E) Parallel Beauty's hair stylists unanimously support expanding their work hours, but only if the salon begins providing complimentary childcare and other perks.
Textbook 
Business: A Practical Introduction

Business: A Practical Introduction

Edition: 1st
Authors:
Read 96 times
2 Replies
I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious

Albert Einstein
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
weshonweshon
wrote...
Top Poster
7 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
More solutions for this book are available here
This verified answer contains over 170 words.