a
t
i
r
lewis lewis
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
After seeing 1000's of videos of insane police brutality in America the past few years, where the citizens are always passive like sheep, it's nice to see people finally acting like they should in circumstances where it's appropriate.

In this video, 1 of the 4 Nazi cops starts using the tip of his club to pound the face of an already restrained football fan. It's obvious this is regular, everyday behavior for him as he is showing no restraint or awareness that he's unnecessarily beating this man in front of 10's of 1000's. The sadistic behavior finally got a reaction. While in America, old ladies and 10 yr old children are tasered, men in wheelchairs are slammed face first into the ground, 90 yr old women are jumped on and beaten by 2 policemen, and no one does a damn thing except maybe video tape it and post it online. It would be nice if just 1 time of the 1000's of videos I've seen on police brutality much worse than this could cause the same reaction. I'm just sorry that the wrong cop got knocked out. The coward with the billy club ran away and left his 3 partners to the mob. Pathetic sadists like that have no business being police. They should be in jail because in my mind, they're worse than most who are in prison. 80% of US prisoners are locked up for non-violent crimes, usually drug possession.
Read 867 times
4 Replies