a
t
i
r
barathvaj barathvaj
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
12 years ago
I learned physics in 12th.so i've some knowledge about it. I would like to build my one circuit with well  understood basic of semi conductor's. can any one give me what's the idea n how it can b implemented in using wide varities of capacitor's , transistor's,resistor's etc. . .?
Read 2056 times
7 Replies
~Bv ram~I'm a student for all those who teaches

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
I don't exactly know what you are asking here Confounded Face Could you elaborate a little further Thinking Face

I checked the dictionary and I found this: semiconductor ...
Answer rejected by topic starter
barathvaj Author
wrote...
12 years ago
U know capacitors , resistors, diodes,transistors are semi  conductor or electronic components. what my question is " can any one state me functions of such components n how it can b implemented in making circuits ?"
barathvaj Author
wrote...
12 years ago
aleast sny one make me clear in the functions o semi conductor which imentioned b4. . .
wrote...
Staff Member
12 years ago
Resistors and capacitors can be found on the same circuit, as shown in the diagram below:

- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
barathvaj Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Ya,I know that already. But thanks. .anything more??? any One?
Answer rejected by topic starter
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
Ya,I know that already. But thanks. .anything more??? any One?

This question cannot be answered specifically without knowing your needs for the circuit you are planning to build.
Let me try,
you know what a resistor is. and a resistor offers resistance to flow to current. That all of us know.
but a resistor can also help to direct a specific amount of current to a particular part of a circuit if you use the resistors wisely.
for example: you use two resistors in parallel and you can control the amount of current flowing through the resistors.

IN the same way, you can use a diode where you want to restrict the flow of current(yesw, you can do it, by connecting the diode in reverse, as we all know, what a good resistor a diode is when it is placed with reverse polarity)
you can use other devices also and exploit their properties to suit to your needs
I don't feel like riding until everything blurs.

Ask Me Maths Questions

wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
Thanks foadbear. I think what barathvaj is looking for is a tutorial on how all these things work together in a circuit.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1313 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion