s
a
t
i
r
riojamsushi riojamsushi
wrote...
11 years ago
The question I am aiming to answer with my project on is which stain remover will remove stains out of shirts the best? The project is chemistry related because it will test how various stain removers react with the stains and I will measure these reactions by how much stain was removed and how white the shirts are after the reactions. I will present my presentation by showing the data to the audience, comparing the results, and showing pictures to the audience to provide a visual of my findings. I will explain what happened and why this might have happened. I will have to accomplish the following activities: I will need to gather my materials, apply the stains, apply the stain removers, and wash them in the washing machine. First, I will gather 6 plain white tee-shirts, a bottle of hairspray, a bottle of nail polish remover, a bottle of bleach, and a bottle of Windex. I will also need to get a bottle of mustard, a cup of coffee, and a bottle of ink. I will apply hairspray to all three stains on two of the shirts and then wash one of them in warm water and one in cold water. I will then apply the same amount of nail polish remover to the stains on two other shirts and wash one in warm and one in cold water. I will then do the same thing with Windex window washer and bleach using the same amount of each liquid. Each shirt will be washed in using Tide detergent. I will then measure the size of the stain after it has been washed with the remover and rate it on a scale of one to ten. By doing this, I hope to find which household stain remover will clear stains out of tee-shirts the best.
Read 994 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer accepted by topic starter
datguyth0datguyth0
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 100 words.