m
p
m
f
nurse1945 nurse1945
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I'm doing a project in science about endangered species and we have to present them so i want to choose an interesting animal. I've already seen some lists of animals but i can't pick one. Like if i were present this to you, what would you find interesting.
Read 413 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Two instantly sprung to mind, firstly the pygmy hippo which is a very secretive lone creature that exist only in a few countries in Africa, very rarely seen and there are believed to be less the 1000 left in the world.

The second being the Aye-aye, an incredibly strange looking animal that lives in Madagascar and is endangered.
wrote...
11 years ago
When i had to do this project, i chose Blue Whales. They're an unusual choice but actually pretty interesting.
wrote...
11 years ago
I choose the kokapo.There are only about 30 in the whole world and they're all in captivity.They are unusual because they have been first thought of as a owl because they are nocturnal. They are also the only flightless and heaviest parrot in the world.
wrote...
11 years ago
guam rails.  they are actually extinct in the wild, so they only exist in zoos and such.  US in the vietnam war caused them to go extinct.
wrote...
11 years ago
The Panda and the Kakapo are my two favorites-I would probably choose the Kakapo, because the Panda is well known and likely to be chosen by someone else.  The Kakapo would give you the opportunity to present new, exciting, interesting information that the audience has most likely never heard before.

You will have to Google for more information, but it is a large, flightless bird.  It has the face of an owl and the coloring of a parrot,  They were thought to be extinct until a few decades ago, when a lost colony were discovered.  There are now approximately 100 (+/-) known to exist in the world-all in their native New Zealand.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  978 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 299