t
i
r
r
iheartbb iheartbb
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I'm moving to a new city and have yet to found a job. I was wondering if volunteering could possibly open up new career opportunities just from networking with people. I'm unsure of what I want to do for a career and want to try and maximize the possibility of finding a new job that I'm going to enjoy. Thanks!
Read 452 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
actually what you want to do is an internship, most companies have a program and it seems to be more common that it used to be, great way to start a career. good luck!
wrote...
11 years ago
Sure it is a good way to start a good career know how to do things. Perfect GOOD LUCK
wrote...
11 years ago
Ofcourse. Many buissness owners are always on the look out for people who are dedicated to work for a good cause.
wrote...
11 years ago
excellent idea.
wrote...
11 years ago
Absolutely!  In addition to supporting whatever cause you choose to volunteer for, you will be able to add the volunteer work on your work history, you can get references from the organization, and you can also gain new contacts that you can use to find a paid position. As well, most companies prefer to hire someone that is currently 'working,' even as a volunteer, as if shows that they have initiative.
wrote...
11 years ago
Fantastic Idea! Volunteer at a church, the people there know where the better jobs in the area are. Best Wishes and God Bless!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1296 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741