m
p
m
f
rivale rivale
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I have been told that I have a nice speaking voice, and  I would like to RECORD messages for organizations and small businessess. How do I start? I have a full time job and I would need to do this part time.
Read 275 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Contact your local government and get a business license. It's 20 bucks here in Washington state, but might be more other places.  Then, put an ad in the paper, in the phone book, etc... Try to advertise where you can.  I personally don't know of any companies that are hiring for this. You might just have to find your own customers.
wrote...
11 years ago
I have a friend that owns a answering service. There is a substantial investment required for a building (leased) with telecommunications services available. Very expensive computer/network and telecommunications equipment is needed, and high bandwidth communications services will have to leased from the area phone company (multiple T1's or a T3) that cost $1000's per month+ the leased equipment to interface them, like a PBX system, and a very high level of technology expertise will be required to operate/troubleshoot problems. You might want to investigate an answering service business for sale.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  987 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 395

Previous poll results: What's your favorite coffee beverage?