t
i
r
Zug Zug
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
10 years ago
such as:
vectors, velocity, acceleration, free-fall, projectile motion, friction, gravity, momentum/impulse, elastic collision, inelastic collision, work, kinetic energy, potential energy, power, and movie magic (some thing from the movie that the laws of physics prove could not happen)

this is really interesting if you think about it, i think it would be really fun to create a thread about something like this and also a big eye opener! to see more than what meets the eye.

thank you to all that answer.
movie magic is pretty obvious, lets just drop that one.
Read 358 times
3 Replies
Replies
wrote...
10 years ago
Equal forces when he pulls the arrow and bow. Gravity when the tree falls down. Meh... simple, obvious stuff Face with Stuck-out Tongue
wrote...
10 years ago
Navi flying on big birds,jumping off a cliff and landing on leaves safely,floating islands,waterfalls on top of floating islands and using trees for the internet. Just not gonna happen lol,but thats why we have special effects.

Examples of real physics are bow and arrows,and those helicopter things they fly in is about all i can think of
Answer accepted by topic starter
jtwljtwl
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 160 words.