g
L
w
m
DavenLC DavenLC
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Dan Neufeld decides to use a qualitative research technique called "laddering." Which of the following would best describe how laddering could be used by Dan’s Pork processing company?
A) Determining values important to consumers (i.e., good health); the routes consumers take to achieve those values (i.e., exercise, eating good foods, rest); and which specific product attributes (eat white meats) are used as a means of achieving the end desired value (good health).
B) Determining product attributes important to consumers (i.e., white meats); the routes consumers take to achieve those attributes (i.e., shopping, reading ads, coupons); and which specific product attributes (pork) are used as a means of achieving the end desired value.
C) Determining bottom rung values important to consumers (i.e., food, shelter, clothing); the routes consumers take to advance to higher rungs (i.e., education, job search, skill training); and which specific product attributes (white meats) are used as a means of achieving the highest rung (high self-esteem).
D) Determining the step-by-step approach to determining the best method to advertise the product (pork) as a healthy, nutritious food (white meat).
E) Determining the step-by-step approach to determining the best method to display the product (pork) as a healthy, nutritious food (white meat) in the meat aisle of the grocery store.
Textbook 
Basic Marketing Research: Using Microsoft Excel Data Analysis

Basic Marketing Research: Using Microsoft Excel Data Analysis

Edition: 1st
Authors:
Read 97 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
stud_flerstud_fler
wrote...
Rep: 2 0