× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
bioyo bioyo
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Currently, the medication that manages the symptoms is a type of cholinesterase inhibitor. In other words, the medication inhibits the function of cholinesterase and helps in brain functioning and memory. How does a cholinesterase inhibitor work in a synapse?

Name the neurotransmitter and explain the function of cholinesterase inhibitor in increasing brain functioning and memory
Read 119 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
The presence of cholinesterase inhibiting chemicals prevents the breakdown of acetylcholine. An electrical signal, or nerve impulse, is conducted by acetylcholine across the junction between the nerve and the muscle (the synapse) stimulating the muscle to move Serotonin. Cholinesterase inhibitors are used for  inhibiting chemicals that conduct the  breakdown of acetylcholine. The government has been pushing so much for the research of the diseases. However, there are no signs for fruits. This means that this should be the end of supporting the research. My opinion is the government should give more support considering the economic mighty of the nation and the effect of the disease to the society.
When you like a flower, you just pluck it out.
But when you love a flower, you water it daily.
The one who understands this, understands life.

- That's the difference between I like you and I love you.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1237 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274