a
t
i
r
qew qew
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
I just test-drove one of these cars and they are terrible, not worth the money the car manufacturer is asking for. Just to name a few issues I found: (1) The chrome exhaust tips at the back were already beginning to oxidize when I drove the car, and pathetically, the car has only been out for three weeks. This probably wouldn't be an issue with any other car, but with this car, the exhaust tips are framed onto the back bumper flush at the center. Not only that, the car barely pushes on the highway - you need to floor the gas pedal every-time you want to move. The accelerate pedal also feels awkward when it's pressed; it goes down on a decline, as if you're playing a cheap 1990's arcade racing video game - not impressed.
Read 2100 times
3 Replies