a
t
i
r
nini07 nini07
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
Anyone know of any life insurance companies out there that will insure someone with chronic renal failure??
Read 968 times
5 Replies
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
chronic renal failure

Typically Nini, they don't ensure any person with a chronic illness. Who is this for?
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
we have a close friend to the family that is 27 yrs old and has CRF with 5% kidney function.
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago Edited: 12 years ago, bio_man
we have a close friend to the family that is 27 yrs old and has CRF with 5% kidney function.

That's terrible. life insurance is all about making money, and it's an industry that will never fail Face with Stuck-out Tongue However, a common misconception about life insurance is that a person with a less-than-perfect medical history will be unable to get any coverage at all. Many insurance companies offer special policies for people who have established medical conditions or problems that make them "higher risk" for the insurance companies. These policies will cost more than for a perfectly healthy person, but they do exist - not sure if your friend qualifies.
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
Thanks. i will call several companies i googled tomorrow Slight Smile
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
Let us know what happens.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1255 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352