p
n
C
z
mvogt mvogt
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
Does anyone here have restless leg syndrome or any experience treating it? I was recently diagnosed by a neurologist, and she made it seem that the only solution was to try different drugs until it improved.

Thanks!
Read 2854 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
Educator
10 years ago
Does anyone here have restless leg syndrome or any experience treating it? I was recently diagnosed by a neurologist, and she made it seem that the only solution was to try different drugs until it improved.

Thanks!

I've heard about this thing before. Actually, I started to think I had it too. Late in the night, I'd find my muscles a bit hyperactive, preventing me from sleeping, especially my legs. I read further into it, and discovered there much more to it. Would you be OK to tell me a little bit more about your symptoms, and why ultimately drove you to see the physician?
Mastering in Nutritional Biology
Tralalalala Slight Smile
wrote...
10 years ago
For me, it runs in my family. Our legs move in the night and we don't even notice it. Other people will point it out but there is nothing that we can do to change it.
wrote...
Staff Member
Educator
10 years ago
For me, it runs in my family. Our legs move in the night and we don't even notice it. Other people will point it out but there is nothing that we can do to change it.

Interesting, so what do you do to prevent it from going out-of-control ?
Tralalalala Slight Smile
wrote...
10 years ago
Honestly, we don't do anything. It doesn't keep us up at night though. It's something that actually helps us sleep.
wrote...
Staff Member
Educator
10 years ago
Honestly, we don't do anything. It doesn't keep us up at night though. It's something that actually helps us sleep.

Weird, it helps you fall asleep? I thought it would be the opposite.
Tralalalala Slight Smile
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  914 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?