a
g
j
EA EA
wrote...
Rep: 7 0
10 years ago Edited: 10 years ago, EA
Examine the following pedigree.
3.a) What can you deduce about the pattern of inheritance of the trait?
b) Give one example of a human genetic condition that is passed on this way. (I chose Huntington's)
c) What is  the genotype of individual I 1?
d)How do the phenotypes of individuals III 1 , III 2, III3 differ from the predicted ratios? What might account for this difference?

4. You have discovered a new autosomal recessive genetic condition. Individuals with this condition do not survive long after birth and so do not have children of their own. Will the trait be eliminated from the population over time? Explain

Post Merge: 10 years ago

i only need help with the last 2 questions
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 1272 times
3 Replies