× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
wrote...
12 years ago
8) With the breaker pressure increased to 85mm Hg, at what afferent radius was the glomerular filtration rate restored?
0.52mm (afferent radius)

9) With the breaker pressure increased to 85mm Hg, at what afferent radius was the glomerular filtration rate restored?
0.52mm (efferent radius)

10) In the body, what mechanisms play a role in maintaining glomerular filtration rate with fluctuating blood pressure?
The myogenic mechanism, tuboglomerular feedback mechanism, sympathetic nervous system controls, renin-angiotensin mechanism, prostaglandin E2, intrarenal angiotensin II, and adenosine.
wrote...
12 years ago
As you increased the concentration gradient of the interstitial fluid, what happened to the concentration of the urine?
Increased
wrote...
12 years ago
What happened to the volume of the urine as you increased the concentration gradient of the interstitial fluid?
Decreased
wrote...
12 years ago
What effect does the concentration gradient of the interstitial fluid ahve on the maximum urine concentration?
Urine concentration EQUALS interstitial fluid concentration.

i dont know what question i am at,
wrote...
12 years ago
Glucose can be elevated in the blood of a diabetic person. Relate this information to glucose in the urine and glucose carriers.
We would expect to find glucose in the urine because there is too much glucose in the filtrate to be reabsorbed and not enough available glucose carriers to transport it.
wrote...
12 years ago
What was the volume of urine in the presence of aldosterone?
wrote...
12 years ago
How did aldosterone affect the urine volume?
When aldosterone is present, urine volume SLIGHTLY DECREASES as the interstitial gradient increases.
wrote...
12 years ago
What was the volume of the urine in the presence of ADH? How did ADH affect the urine volume?
20.14; With ADH present, urine volume is DRAMATICALLY DECREASED
wrote...
12 years ago
http://quizlet.com/2221153/renal-system-physiology-computer-simulatioj-flash-cards/
heres the website that im getting the answers from if i missed any scroll threw the flash cards, i have questions in biology that need answered too, nobody's doing that.
tiffer20 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Thanks so much, & it was all of them, but 3, but I can get those. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP! I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT TO THE UPMOST!  Wink Face
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1241 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274