× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
dcgreen dcgreen
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
I have a 5000-6000 word dissertation to write on any scientific topic of my choice, to which I choose to study Honey Bees or Bees in general. However, the more I research, the more information I find and the more difficult it is to refine my search to something manageable within the word range.

I'm interested in the chemistry of Bees; the chemical properties of honey, beeswax, and the toxicity of their stings and the effects on animal physiology.
The biology of Bees; their natural behaviour in hives, how they locate and pollinate flowering plants, how they communicate with each other, and their anatomy in general.
Yet I've also discovered their environmental and economical effect on the world due to their pollination, and why they are becoming endangered - dying due to pesticides, pollution, and stress.

If there are topics of study that can cover these points in general (does not have to include all but up to date information is desired) then please let me know.

Thanks

P.S I am in my first year of Uni so something detailed to that level of study is also desired.
Read 477 times
1 Reply