m
p
m
f
davit davit
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
10 years ago
Does anyone have any advice for studying for the DAT? I was thinking just getting the orgoman DAT destroyer. Will that be enough??
Read 1002 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
10 years ago
Algebra – really basic. If you don’t know basic algebra, there are tons of resources on the internet that you can probably use. On my test, I saw quite a few basic algebra equation problems, but I don’t remember seeing any graphical analysis or inequalities. Still, I recommend you should still know them.

Numerical calculation – Don’t really have much to say about this section although I saw a few of these. Just practice if you are slow.

Conversions – Yes, these are on the test. If you want to get a 20+, you better know your conversions. I don’t think it’s necessary to know every single conversion in the world, but if you know the major ones you should be fine. For example, celsius to farenheit, miles to km, inches to cm, lbs to kg, and so on. Don’t worry about all the obscure ones, just know the ones you have seen in your life many times.

Probability and Statistics – Probably the hardest section for most people and for me. I had about four of these problems and I did not know how to do two of them. Fortunately, I had some extra time to do one of them manually without using any formula. Anyway, learn to do these types of problems. Know permutations and combinations for sure.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  998 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 292