a
t
i
r
livestrong136 livestrong136
wrote...
Rep: 7 0
12 years ago
1. At what time of the day would you expect to find the most malate in a CAM plant? At what time of the day would you expect to find the most G3P? Explain.

2. What are advantages to the wobble feature of the genetic code?
Read 2175 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
The wobble hypothesis is critical to the translation of the genetic code. Here, 5?-base of the anticodon is capable of 'wobbling' in its position during translation, allowing the base pair to make alternative hydrogen bonding arrangements with several different codon bases. This allows a less than precise third base, allowing fewer trna species such that the same trna molecule can recognize more than one anticodon.
livestrong136 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Can anyone answer #1.
wrote...
12 years ago
1. At what time of the day would you expect to find the most malate in a CAM plant? At what time of the day would you expect to find the most G3P? Explain.

Yea I can help, now because during the daytime Malic acid or malate is consumed to produce CO2 in hte presence of sunlight, i think there should be a large concentration of malic acid at night when it is being made.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1331 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370