t
i
r
asaf asaf
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
13 years ago
Hello ! Pleas help me Neutral Face ! the questions:
1. For example, if I know that the duration generation of primate is longer than the duration generation of cow and pig, how can I fix, and calculate again the duration between primate & cow and a pig ?
2.coalescent tree : if we talking about Penny et al tree of proteins we see that all trees are alike , i mean from different louses & in the coalescent tree from different louses we see different trees ,
If there's a contradiction between the argument? Explain?
3. In General what you can say about the frequency of neutral mutation in the population to her (mutation) age?
4. Attached a web site with coalescent tree - http://picasaweb.google.com/asaf2608/Desktop02?authkey=Gv1sRgCLenmqar0rec-AE#5540882004428231810
, in the coalescent tree we have a sampling of 26 Gametes , to be identified 3 allele in specific locus: A allele is common to 2 individuals , B allele is common to 8 individuals, & C allele to the rest of the population , mark on the tree where is it possible that the mutations that speared between alleles may appear ? If there's a most likely place for mutation in allele A?

8)
Tanks!!!!!
Read 932 times
1 Reply