t
i
r
biobuds biobuds
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
Hello,
I am getting so tired of flashcards I decided to generate some crossword puzzles instead. I have made 3 for advanced human physiology so far including: metabolism, renal system, and digestion. We are in molecular bio portion of biochemistry so i will be generating biotech techniques dna replication,transcription, and translation, and some more miscellaneous stuff. If I get around to it I will do it for my elementary stats final which is comprehensive.
Here are the 4 I have finished so far, more will be coming over the weekend if anyone is interested.
 Attached file(s) 
You must login or register to gain access to these attachments.
Read 469 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
9 years ago
Very creative, thanks for sharing these.
biobuds Author
wrote...
9 years ago Edited: 9 years ago, biobuds
I appreciate that, but to be fair I found the idea on Pintrest and wasn't about to pay $1.50 for each crossword. So, I made my own and am distributing them to whoever wants to explore these subjects. Thanks again for the comment though.
Post Merge: 9 years ago

Here are a couple more Biochem DNA transcription and Physiology Renal function. They are in pdf form now because it works way better that way. Cheers!
 Attached file(s) 
You must login or register to gain access to these attachments.
wrote...
9 years ago
Awesome!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1301 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 204

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?