a
t
i
r
Frank_Baker Frank_Baker
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
 You might have seen my Unexplained Files documentary on the Science Channel last year. I also had an article made about me on Huffington Post. It was a very harrowing experience, and I think that this is something that needs to be explored more.

From my experience some things are certain ;
Enzymes do not denature at high temperatures while they are inside the body. My doctor even agreed with me on this, saying if that were the case then it would not have gone so far as to causing an internal flame which became visible on the outside of my body. The doctor had diagnosed me with ''Partial Spontaneous Combustion'', and told me that I had burnt from the inside out, completely thrawting the common explanation for this phenomenon...

I think we can also agree that enzymes are not broken down by a chemical imbalance.

Science ignores what challenges the common knowledge, but if we keep that attitude up, we will never learn anything new.
There is an entire documentary about my harrowing experience. It was on the ''Unexplained Files'' and there are also some news articles which mirror my story. As a war veteran I can say this was the most terrifying experience of my life and this has happened to me three times so you cannot say that I was caught on fire from an external source because external sources of fire do not cause burns from the inside out...

PM me for more details, I can only give so much info in public...
Read 1392 times
5 Replies