a
d
c
lukax22 lukax22
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A QUESTION OF ETHICS
  Dow AgroSciences, LLC (DAS), makes and sells agricultural seed products. In 2000, Timothy Glenn, a DAS sales manager, signed a covenant not to compete. He agreed that for two years from the date of his termination, he would not engage in or contribute my knowledge to any work or activity involving an area of technology or business that is then competitive with a technology or business with respect to which I had access to Confidential Information during the five years immediately prior to such termination. Working with DAS business, operations, and research and development personnel, and being a member of high-level teams, Glenn had access to confidential DAS information, including agreements with DAS's business partners, marketing plans, litigation details, product secrets, new product development, future plans, and pricing strategies. In 2006, Glenn resigned to work for Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc, a DAS competitor. DAS filed a suit in an Indiana state court against Glenn, asking that he be enjoined from accepting any position that would call on him to use confidential DAS information.
Read 37 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
PsychHelpPsychHelp
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 520 words.