a
t
i
r
mushtaqa1@yahoo mushtaqa1@yahoo
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
The nurse working with a family and applying general systems theory must most importantly analyze the:

a. individual and the individual's educational and economic workplace
  b. family and its relationship to the extended family members
  c. interrelationships of family members with each other and with the larger society
  d. past history of the individual members and how the past affects present performance
Read 26 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
C

Feedback
A Incorrect. General systems theory is focused upon the family as a whole not the individual educational accomplishments or involvement in the economic workplace.
B Incorrect. General systems theory must assess all relationships of the family and its members.
C Correct. The family is defined as a system characterized by continual interaction between its members and with the environment. The interrelationships in a family system are closely tied together so that a change in one member results in a change in the other members. Therefore, one cannot understand the family as a whole by only knowing each of its members. The interrelationships of the members with each other and with the larger society must be analyzed.
D Incorrect. The general systems theory is concerned with the present, not the past.
wrote...
6 years ago
I can't even begin to explain how much your help meant to me.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1314 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion