t
i
r
skylin192 skylin192
wrote...
Rep: 4 0
13 years ago
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to decide on whether I should write my MCAT this summer or whether I should do research with a professor at my school. The research would be a 9-5, 5 days a week, paid position and would take up ALOT of time. Do you think its possible to do both? Or should I only focus on the MCAT?

PS. I go to an Ontario (Canada) University.

Any thoughts?
Read 1289 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to decide on whether I should write my MCAT this summer or whether I should do research with a professor at my school. The research would be a 9-5, 5 days a week, paid position and would take up ALOT of time. Do you think its possible to do both? Or should I only focus on the MCAT?

PS. I go to an Ontario (Canada) University.

Any thoughts?

Doing research with your professor is useless. You want to become a doctor, so it's useless for you. Focus on your MCATs throughout the whole summer.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
13 years ago
Def MCAT, there's a lot of competition in coming years, and schools are getting pickier. So its best you focus on MCAT...after all it is the precursor to the next 6yrs or so.
~Rohit B
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
13 years ago
Ahhh good old NSERC. Applied and never got in.
skylin192 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
Thanks for the replies everyone. Yeah, I wish I was smart enough to be able to handle both, but I think that I'll probably just focus on the MCAT and do some volunteering.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1309 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion