× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
hasanqusay hasanqusay
wrote...
13 years ago
hello guys >>> welcome back >>> i have gotten couple question about scientific investigation

here are my questions

Complete the EDD above based on the following information.
Sara was interested in studying enzymes.  She found out that enzymes are proteins that break down complex molecules of food into smaller molecules that are soluble in water.  She wanted to figure out which laundry detergent was the best at stain removal.  She mimicked a stain by loading petri dishes with jello.  She cut 4 holes with a straw to create wells where she would load detergent.  She labeled each of the wells with a number that corresponded to the detergent (see below).  She created one well where no detergent would go, just distilled water.  She measured the initial well diamater.  Each one was 7mm wide.  After 48 hours, she measured the well diameter again.  See table 1 for her results.

Detergent   Difference (cm)
                    (final – initial)
1 (Tide)                          13
2 (Woolite)                   8
3 (Arm & Hammer)     7
4 (Distilled water)     0

and i want to answer these

Read 3588 times
1 Reply