a
t
i
r
r
karim89 karim89
wrote...
13 years ago
So i have this major exam on monday at 3 pm and again on tuesday also at 3pm, so i have a plenty of time before.. im not planning on studying the morning before the exam, but i was wondering what would be a good way to spend that time.. so here are some of the things i've been thinking about and tell me what you think.

Wake up at 1 pm, have a late breakfast and head to the exam ( this way i avoid all the anxiety ).
Wake up early and go jogging for a while to blow off some steam and relax.
Wake up and watch tv or play computer games the whole time.

Read 5340 times
17 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Hey Karim89, Welcome back.

Best option: Wake up at 1 pm, have a late breakfast and head to the exam ( this way i avoid all the anxiety ).

Study all night (until 3 am maximum and no greater). Make sure (I can't emphasize this enough), make sure you know all the material before you go to bed that night. Don't just assume you know the material, make sure you know it as if you had written it your whole life.

I would slightly change "wake-up at 1 pm." Rather, do it in the late morning, ~11 am. Eat your food, watch some TV (30 minutes or go on Biology-forums.com Wink Face ). You will have 3 hours left. Head to school (you don't want to rush your arrival to school). Go to the library and quickly review the material. Don't freak out! My father always told me that an honest man has nothing to fear. So, if you've studied honestly and worked hard, you should have nothing to fear. I personally see you as a student of mine so I hope u get an A Slight Smile .
karim89 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
thx.. though there is no such thing as quickly reviewing the material since the exam is in everything that i studied last year.. so a quick review would take few days.. but yea waking up late seems the best option
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
13 years ago
So are you prepared for the big test?  Face with Stuck-out Tongue
karim89 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
actually i did great.. it's a medical school admission test, and i have been studying for it for the past 3 years. There is still tomorrow, so i hope that will go well too
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Face with Open Mouth Medical School?

That's amazing! Where abouts have you applied?

I wanted to get into medical school, but I ended up becoming a teacher Sad Dummy.
karim89 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
At the lebanese university ( i am from lebanon ), it is pretty great even though it is a public university, but because of this it is extremely hard to get accepted. There are about 330 applicants and they'll only take the 1st 100. ( to be allowed to apply to med school you need a high average during your biology year, so those 330 are tough competitors and not just average bio students). So i hope for the best. Wish me luck Slight Smile
karim89 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
well becoming a teacher isn't so terrible.. i have this as a plan B Face with Stuck-out Tongue
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
You'll definitely get in Karim. I'm located in Canada so getting into medical school here is near to impossible. Regardless, my GPA was really high (my average was 92.3 % over four years).
karim89 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
and u didn't get accepted ?!!!! or u just didn't apply ? in my university what sucks is that they don't care about your GPA when applying to med school, it all comes down to the entrance exam. Usually students who get over 75/100 in this exam are among the top 100, my GPA during the last year was 85% so i think i have a good chance. But i'll have to wait and see.
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
The thought of four more years of studying was dreadful Karim. I hate doing tests Face with Stuck-out Tongue I never applied, but my friend who had an average in the 70's got accepted into a medical school down in South America with ease. Maybe one day if I have kids, they will complete the work that I didn't Wink Face
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
13 years ago
Ha! I'm glad you did well. Keep us noted Mr. MD Grinning Face
karim89 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
immmmm in med schooooooooooooooooool !!!!!! Smiling Face with Open Mouth:D:D:D:D:D:D 8)
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
hahaha Grinning Face Grinning Face Grinning Face Grinning Face I'm truly so proud of you Karim. Your accomplishments have made the creation of this this whole website worth while.

Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1356 People Browsing
 107 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741