t
i
r
r
stickinaround stickinaround
wrote...
13 years ago
!!! BUYERS WARNING !!!!!!

BUYERS PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER HE IS A FRAUD AND HE DOES NOT PRODUCE GOODS.....I USED PAYPAL AND SENT HIM $35 FOR A TEST BANK. AFTER THE INITIAL INTERACTIONS, HE NEVER RESPONDED BACK TO ME REGARDING MY TEST BANKS NOR DID HE SEND MY PURCHASED FILES. HE DID NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF MY EMAILS AND I HAD TO PUT A DISPUT CLAIM WITH PAYPAL

**** FRAUD ALERT*********FRAUD ALERT**********FRAUD ALERT**********FRAUD ALERT**********FRAUD ALERT**********

HE GOES BY A DIFFERENT NAME ON PAYPAL IT IS Jean D Eugene and his email associated with paypal is jmsbanks019(AT)gmail.com

If you come across him for any purchase please use caution when dealing with name JEAN D Eugene or email jmsbanks019(AT)gmail.com

!!!!!!!PLEASE TAKE CAUTION HE IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!
Read 64157 times
95 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
There are tons of scammers out there!!
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
13 years ago
Sure are Nini

Thanks for the heads up stickinaround.
~Rohit B
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
He will sell you fake test banks!!! goes by the name TESTbanker Seller tbankseller@gmail.com.....  Pouting Face His paypal is not U.S. verified. NAME on paypal is Mohamed Shamin Ali !!  
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
Yeps, that's why you'll have to read the comments about them and check their activity. In addition, watch out for their e-mails!!! Some of them are just so obviously fake!
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
tbankseller(AT)gmail.com.....  Mohamed Shamin Ali !!

Nini, did this person scam you personally ?
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
13 years ago
bastard
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
His policy is that the product will be sent within two hours of my email, and I've waited over five. I have always paid him the required money, and alerted him via a Paypal notification and via an email.
If I do receive the product, I will certainly remove my post and give my apologies.

I'm sure he will get back to you. Moreover, Rohzer and Rit727 are some of the best sellers we've got.
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
Nini07, I am sorry to hear that you may have been taken. I am not sure which test-bank you were trying to purchase but if it is something I have I will give it to you.
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
I bought the med surge by Timby 10e test bank !! i asked him if he was sure it was it and he said yes..... he sent me something that was nothing like the REAL TEST bank!!! Apparently he does this... Ive contacted him and no response!!
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
I am hesitant to give student.plus that label just yet as I have spent almost 160.00 in purchases from him and not had a problem. I think I may be able to mediate in the situation one of our board members is currently in with regard to not receiving a purchase from him.

If the board member wants my help and I email student.plus and do not get a reply back from him regarding the purchase in question I will have to agree with your statement.
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
Yeah, I removed it. I jumped the gun. Thx Rit727
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
13 years ago
OMG... I wish I read this forum first! I just ordered the Microbiology test bank from tbankseller. Before I sent the money, he sent me some sample pages for the test bank so I was convinced that he may be legit...
After I read this post, I've sent a email to this guy telling him I will dispute the payment to paypal if I don't receive the product in a few days.

I will keep you guys posted if he totally ripped me off! lol.
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
That's terrible news, but I hope you get it. Tell us the outcome.
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1303 People Browsing
 103 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4