wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
9 years ago
be careful of anyone using this email address

Jennajjimenez@aol.com
wrote...
9 years ago
On Monday, April 13th, I was on Biology-Forums.com and purchased “Policy and Politics in Nursing and Healthcare” test bank from “Bill Goldberg” at j.bauer6@aol.com.  He told me to pay him with a Gift Card and he sent me a link to a Gift Card section.  I purchased the gift card as instructed and received nothing.  It’s obvious that I was scammed by this guy and I want to report him as a thief and a fraud and would hope that he is banned from this site so that he doesn’t continue scamming others.
also uses: billgoldberg4@aol.com
wrote...
9 years ago
Sorry if it's the wrong place, but is there an appropriate location for "trusted sellers" I searched and could only find the "Untrusted Sellers". I would like to just comment on the great speed and reliability that I received from the member *.
wrote...
8 years ago
Hi, where can I buy test bank for Introductory Chemistry 7 edition by Corwin  please somebody let me know  thanks.
wrote...
8 years ago
I'm sure ATFALO2(AT)YAHOO(DOT)COM is a scammer
wrote...
8 years ago
Does anyone know if xxx is a legitimate website? They have the test bank to a book I need for 30 bucks. Anyone have any experience with them? Thanks!
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
8 years ago
Does anyone know if xxx is a legitimate website? They have the test bank to a book I need for 30 bucks. Anyone have any experience with them? Thanks!

That's a terrible idea. Why send vast amounts of money to websites lacking reputation? How do you know where your money is going. Frowning Face Frowning Face
wrote...
7 years ago
does anyone know whether xxx is legit or not?

wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
7 years ago
does anyone know whether xxx is legit or not?

What are you trying to buy from him?
wrote...
7 years ago
is there a trusted sellers list?
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
is there a trusted sellers list?

https://biology-forums.com/index.php?action=staff
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1276 People Browsing
 111 Signed Up Today
Related Images