a
t
i
r
aac387 aac387
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
6 years ago

Compare and contrast the advantages with the disadvantages of seeing all family members together during
  intervention.

What will be an ideal response?

Improved family service policies should make these services convenient to everyone.

a. True
  b. False

Macro-level changes for families should follow the principle that all families should have access to the services they
  need regardless of their income bracket.

a. True
  b. False

The type and quality of family services are basically the same in all communities.

a. True
  b. False

African American families most often hold no religious values.

a. True
  b. False

One suggestion in the text to help empower lesbian and gay people is to become politically active on their behalf.

a. True
  b. False

It is thought that 1 to 9 million children are raised by lesbian and gay parents in the United States.

a. True
  b. False

It is recommended that lesbian and gay parents come out to their children at the earliest opportune time.

a. True
  b. False

Research has proven there are less than one million lesbian and gay adults with children.

a. True
  b. False

Sexual orientation is the scientifically accurate term for an individuals enduring physical, romantic, and/or emotional
  attraction to members of the same and/or opposite sex, including lesbian, gay, bisexual, and heterosexual (straight)
  orientations.

a. True
  b. False

Read 56 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
eoinvrvrikmeeoinvrvrikme
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 150 words.