r
d
l
a
BROSE0407 BROSE0407
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A lawyer who excludes a potential juror from jury service during voir dire without giving a reason has exercised a/an __________________ challenge.

Fill in the blank with correct word.

(Question #2) Emancipation is obtained by youths when they reach the age of __________.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

(Question #3) In Section 1983 of Title 42 of United States Code, it is required that a federal or constitutional -rights violation must have taken place.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

(Question #4) Empirical evidence is defined as _________________.

a. the empirical evidence or information that one gathers carefully according to rules or procedures. Data can be quantitative (i.e., expressed as numbers) or qualitative (i.e., expressed as words, pictures, or objects)
  b. a system of interconnected ideas that condenses and organizes knowledge for purposes of understanding and/or explanation
  c. observations that people experience through the sensestouch, sight, hearing, smell, and taste
  d. the scientific norm that says research should be judged only on the basis of scientific merit

(Question #5) What legislation provides the legal basis for today's employment practices?

A. Affirmative Action
  B. The Bill of Rights
  C. The Civil Rights Act
  D. The Equal Opportunity Act

(Question #6) The formality of the intake process has increased in most jurisdictions during the past decade.

a. True
  b. False
Read 46 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
Gizzy10Gizzy10
wrote...
Rep: 4 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free