t
i
r
cdsuavet cdsuavet
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Virtual currency unit 3 (VCU3) is different from VCU2 because:
 a. VCU2 cannot be spent in the real world; VCU3 can be spent in the real world.
  b. In terms of convertibility, there is no difference; both VCU2 and VCU3 can be purchased with and sold for legal tender.
  c. VCU3 can directly affect real world demand, whereas VCU2 cannot affect real-world demand.
  d. In terms of spending potential, there is no difference because neither VCU2 nor VCU3 can be spent in the real world.

Question 2 - The high cost of labor in the European labor market is partially caused by:
 a. Substantial labor market regulation
  b. high productivity
  c. restrictions on hiring
  d. a hire and fire policy
  e. none of the above

Question 3 - Assume that the expectation of declining housing prices cause households to reduce their demand for new houses and the financing that accompanies it. If the nation has low mobility international capital markets and a flexible exchange rate system, what happens to the real risk-free interest rate and reserve-related (central bank) transactions in the context of the Three-Sector-Model?
 a. The real risk-free interest rate falls, and reserve-related (central bank) transactions become more negative (or less positive).
  b. The real risk-free interest rate rises, and reserve-related (central bank) transactions become more negative (or less positive).
  c. The real risk-free interest rate falls, and reserve-related (central bank) transactions remain the same.
  d. The real risk-free interest rate rises, and reserve-related (central bank) transactions remain the same.
  e. There is not enough information to determine what happens to these two macroeconomic variables.

Question 4 - Virtual currency unit 3 (VCU3) is different from VCU2 because:
 a. VCU2 cannot be spent in the real world; VCU3 can be spent in the real world.
  b. VCU2 can purchased with legal tender, but it cannot be sold for legal tender. VCU3 can be purchased with and sold for legal tender.
  d. VCU3 can directly affect real world demand, whereas VCU2 cannot affect real-world demand.
  e. In terms of spending potential, there is no difference; both VCU2 and VCU3 can be spent in the real world.
Read 31 times
3 Replies