× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
jnote01 jnote01
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago
INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the connecting word after. Use a comma only if the dependent clause comes at the beginning of the sentence. The storm ended. We all had to shovel snow.

What will be an ideal response?

Ques. 2

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the connecting word because. Use a comma only if the dependent clause comes at the beginning of the sentence. They enjoy Cajun food. They cook black beans and rice.

Ques. 3

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the connecting words as soon as. Use a comma only if the dependent clause comes at the beginning of the sentence. Michelle went off her diet. She gained twenty pounds.

Ques. 4

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences into one sentence by changing the second sentence into the dependent clause whose crops were destroyed and combining it with the first sentence. No commas are needed. The farmer faced bankruptcy. His crops were destroyed.

Ques. 5

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the connecting word after. Use a comma only if the dependent clause comes at the beginning of the sentence. I ran three miles. I relaxed in the spa.

Ques. 6

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences into one sentence by changing the second sentence into the dependent clause whose baby was born prematurely and combining it with the first sentence. No commas are needed. The chimpanzee rested for several hours. Her baby was born prematurely.

Ques. 7

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the connecting word as. Use a comma only if the dependent clause comes at the beginning of the sentence. The sun went down. The puppies fell asleep one by one.

Read 39 times
3 Replies