a
t
i
r
badkarma2007 badkarma2007
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
6 years ago
INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the connecting word because. Use a comma only if the dependent clause comes at the beginning of the sentence. I have updated my resume. I want to change jobs.

What will be an ideal response?

Ques. 2

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the connecting words as soon as. Use a comma only if the dependent clause comes at the beginning of the sentence. The mornings are warm. We will go for bicycle rides.

Ques. 3

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences into one sentence by changing the second sentence into the dependent clause that hung on my grandmother's wall and combining it with the first sentence. No commas are needed. I always admired his painting. It hung on my grandmother's wall.

Ques. 4

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the connecting word although. Use a comma only if the dependent clause comes at the beginning of the sentence. The Broncos did not win the Super Bowl. We look forward to next year.

Ques. 5

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences into one sentence by changing the second sentence into the dependent clause whose car was stolen and combining it with the first sentence. No commas are needed. The tourist had to notify the police and the insurance company. His car was stolen.

Ques. 6

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the connecting word as. Use a comma only if the dependent clause comes at the beginning of the sentence. The storm approached. The residents scrambled for shelter.

Ques. 7

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the connecting word if. Use a comma only if the dependent clause comes at the beginning of the sentence. My cousins come to town. We will go to the races.

Ques. 8

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the connecting word when. Use a comma only if the dependent clause comes at the beginning of the sentence. The snow storm stops. We will go cross-country skiing.

Read 37 times
3 Replies