× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
michaelmorris17 michaelmorris17
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by changing the second sentence into the dependent clause who helped me repair my car and inserting this clause after the word man in the first sentence. No commas are needed. The man is my neighbor. He helped me repair my car.

What will be an ideal response?

Ques. 2

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the connecting word after. Use a comma only if the dependent clause comes at the beginning of the sentence. Sylvia got her first job. Her parents took her out to eat.

Ques. 3

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences by using the connecting word because. Use a comma only if the dependent clause comes at the beginning of the sentence. The temperature was higher than normal. My friends wanted to go swimming.

Ques. 4

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences into one sentence by changing the second sentence into the dependent clause that was near a park and combining it with the first sentence. No commas are needed. The house was for sale. The house was near the park.

Ques. 5

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences into one sentence by changing the second sentence into the dependent clause whose child had the flu and combining it with the first sentence. No commas are needed. The father had to arrange for daycare. His child had the flu.

Ques. 6

INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the two simple sentences into one complex sentence, following directions carefully. Make corrections above the sentences. Combine the two simple sentences into one sentence by changing the second sentence into the dependent clause who had volunteered at the hospice and combining it with the first sentence. No commas are needed. The retired nurse moved out of town. She had volunteered at the hospice.

Read 25 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
amyarango11amyarango11
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 230 words.