j
a
a
h
slayer909 slayer909
wrote...
Rep: 7 0
6 years ago
________ skills enable the manager to think about the organization as a system.

A) Social
  B) Interpersonal
  C) Technical
  D) Conceptual
  E) Human relationship

Question 2

Which of the following organizational levels connects interdependent groups of workers and manages the performance of work teams and departments?

A) non-management workers
  B) senior managers
  C) board members
  D) frontline supervisors
  E) middle managers

Question 3

Frontline supervisors ________.

A) focus on the interrelated organizational issues that a company must deal with
  B) connect interdependent groups of workers and manage the performance of work teams
  C) work one-on-one with individuals who get the day-to-day technical work done
  D) think about the organization as a whole as it responds to changes in the outside environment
  E) direct their thinking toward watching for patterns of behaviors among work teams

Question 4

A trade-off is ________.

A) a situation where one must do two seemingly opposite things at the same time
  B) a situation that is not clearly defined, is complicated, or is changing rapidly
  C) a set of assumptions which may be true, partially true, or entirely false about a particular situation
  D) the position of deciding between two things that offer the strong potential for unexpected outcomes
  E) giving up one thing in order to get something else

Question 5

A(n) ________ is a situation that is not clearly defined, is complicated, or is changing rapidly.

A) paradox
  B) dilemma
  C) ambiguity
  D) trade-off
  E) conflict

Question 6

Which of the following characterizes the work done by senior managers?

A) They work individually with workers and focus on managing their performance and teamwork.
  B) They focus on the interrelated organizational issues that the company faces.
  C) They guide frontline workers in understanding and applying strategy to their day-to-day work.
  D) They are required to work with non-management workers to manage a project or a problem-solving team.
  E) Along with the team leaders, they work one-on-one with individuals who get the day-to-day technical work done.
Read 106 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
Raudhatul i.Raudhatul i.
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free