t
i
r
r
chanceh91 chanceh91
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
6 years ago
Companies that do business online can find themselves in legal trouble if they commit a crime, breach a contract, or engage in a tortious action. In about 200 words, provide an online business example of each offense. As part of your answer, explain why you believe each action you describe is either a crime, a breach of contract, or a tort

Q. 2

In a paragraph, outline the differences between income taxes and transaction taxes.

Q. 3

In a paragraph, define cyberbullying and provide at least one example of this activity.

Q. 4

Many advance fee frauds are targeted at older, often retired, persons. Write a paragraph or two in which you provide an example of an advance fee fraud, and then write another paragraph in which you explain why older persons might be more likely targets for this type of criminal activity.

Q. 5

Explain what a digital watermark is in one or two paragraphs, and then write an additional paragraph in which you provide an example of an online business (other than the audio and video recording industries mentioned in the chapter) that might use digital watermarks.

Q. 6

Briefly define the term patent troll.
Read 24 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
savannah1986savannah1986
wrote...
Rep: 5 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 830 words.