a
t
i
r
littlespark littlespark
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago
The terrorist group __________ __________ are SalafistIslamic group,who want to establish sharia law in Nigeria.
 Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

_______ an anti-Soviet rebel band that kept up resistance in the face of heavy odds against the Soviet invasion throughout the 1980s.

Question 3

A paradox of plenty or __________ __________,occurs when a countrywith an abundance of natural and valuable resources often experiences lower economic growth than a country without these resources.

Question 4

A name meaning little dragons given to the strong, export-oriented, and industrialized economies of South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore during the later portion of the twentieth century.

Question 5

A war instigated or carried out by major powers that do not participate themselves is called a __________ war.

Question 6

Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Korean homes that contain a small shrine with photographs and other memorabilia from their deceased relatives would be an example of this practice _______ ________.

Question 7

A UN-backed certification plan, called the __________ __________, designed to ensure that only legally mined rough diamonds reach the market, was endorsed by 45 countries in 2002.
Read 170 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
rb213rb213
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free