a
t
i
r
supfam760 supfam760
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Transition planning for children moving from early intervention to preschool services requires that:

a. Families to be included and trained in preparation for the anticipated changes in services
  b. Early intervention programs to transition children immediately upon reaching age six
  c. Professionals to avoid contact with receiving agency in order to eliminate bias
  d. All of the above

Question 2...

Infants and toddlers who are at-risk may be served under Part C of IDEIA. A child who has Down syndrome could be served under __________________risk category, a child whose parents abuse alcohol would be served under the ________________________risk category, and a child who was born three months prematurely might be served under the _______________________risk category.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 3...

Upon the request of parents, all documentation regarding their child and family must be _______________________ .

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 4...

The father of twins who are attending a local preschool program comments to their teacher, Our son is brighter than our daughter so we don't expect as much from her. How should the teacher respond to the parents?

a. Yes, I agree. I noticed that also.
  b. I will keep that in mind as I teach and assess them.
  c. You are wrong about your children.
  d. Allow me to share some information about their progress. I think you are going to be impressed by both children's accomplishments.
Read 40 times
3 Replies