a
t
i
r
emilyencar11 emilyencar11
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
It has been said that to be a good teacher one must possess content knowledge, classroom management skills, and to be able to connect with children. What is meant by this third critical skill: to be able to connect with children?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2...

Is there a potential problem when a teacher in the classroom consistently uses I when he/she means we and we when she/he means I.

Question 3...

Is there a potential problem when a teacher has withitness but lacks in overlapping ability? Explain.

Question 4...

Describe similarities and differences of student textbooks used in K-8 teaching today with those you recall when you were a student in those grades. With explanation, describe what you predict will be the nature of the student textbook in the year 2020?

Read 25 times
2 Replies