t
i
r
r
aat21 aat21
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
One study found that less than half of parents reported that their children were the most fulfilling part of their lives.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Ques. 2

Kelly claims that her grandmother used to follow an involved and influential grandparenting style. Which of the following statements would strengthen her claim?

A) Kelly's grandmother used to make her do her homework first and only then take her out to the park.
  B) Kelly's grandmother used to spend most of her time in and out of rehab for alcohol addiction.
  C) Kelly's grandmother used to only come visit her on her birthday every year and buy her a gift.
  D) Kelly's grandmother used to live with her, pay for her school tuition and for her ballet classes, and make the rules of the house.

Ques. 3

Binuclear families are:

What will be an ideal response?

Ques. 4

With respect to online dating:

a) this is now the way that most people meet.
  b) among those who have tried it, most did not like it.
  c) about half of adults know at least one person who has dated someone they met online.
  d) people who participate in online dating services tend to be female, White, urban, young, and to have higher levels of income and education.
  e) people who participate in online dating strongly believe it is the easiest and most efficient method of dating.

Ques. 5

One of the rewards of parenting is referred to as localized rewards.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false
Read 16 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
Anna123Anna123
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free