× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
mesharmor mesharmor
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which question is not likely to be addressed using action research?

a. How is my 4th grade classroom best organized to promote the use of math manipulatives?
  b. How can Excel be used to teach mathematics concepts in my 4th grade classroom?
  c. As a teacher, how have my beliefs about girls' achievement in mathematics been affected by my own experiences?
  d. Is there an interaction effect between gender and use of manipulatives on mathematics achievement of 4th graders?

Ques. 2

A high school student taking a class in Japanese is faced with learning a new symbol system in order to communicate in this language. He remarks to his teacher, I'll never be able to read Japanese because these symbols all look the same to me Obviously, this student's is/are not well developed at this point in the class.

a. discrimination skills
  b. generalization skills
  c. perception
  d. motivation

Ques. 3

Which question is most likely to be addressed using action research?

a. Do 4th grade children taught with math manipulatives outperform children taught without manipulatives on the state achievement test?
  b. How is my 4th grade classroom best organized to promote the use of math manipulatives?
  c. Is there an interaction effect between gender and use of manipulatives on mathematics achievement of 4th graders?
  d. Is there a correlation between mathematics self-efficacy and mathematics achievement?
Read 102 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
subinbhusal2479subinbhusal2479
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free