a
t
i
r
Megs_Beth Megs_Beth
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Students can use these monitoring devices to determine their percent of body fat.

A) pedometer B) spirometer C) blood pressure cuff D) body composition analyzer

Ques. 2

Discuss some ways that teachers can use technologies to use music skills in interdisciplinary projects.

What will be an ideal response?

Ques. 3

This is an example of a feature made possible by advanced animation programs and allows a user to transform images smoothly from one shape or image to another.

Ques. 4

Since many art museums around the world have sites that allow a virtual tour through their works, these have become a popular substitute for actual excursions to museums, which may not be possible for many schools.

Ques. 5

When students create these as an art form, they use a combination of images, digital video, and sound for the purpose of reports, assignments,and entertainment.

Ques. 6

As a result of lean economic times and emphasis on accountability in mathematics and reading, funding for this is at an all-time low.

Ques. 7

Discuss some of the strategies and resources that artseducators can use to increase their proficiency as technology-using teachers.

Ques. 8

Which of the following is an unacceptable Internet behavior and may include sending or posting text or images intended to hurt, harass, or cause harm?

A) Personal piracy B) Internet disrespect
  C) Academic dishonesty D) Cyberbullying

Ques. 9

This is where students can access databases, electronic books, journals, archived and current newspaper articles, audio and MIDI files, video clips, databases of thousands of out-of-print books, and discussion groups on almost any topic imaginable.

Textbook 
Teaching and Learning with Technology

Teaching and Learning with Technology

Edition: 6th
Authors:
Read 54 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
savannah1986savannah1986
wrote...
Rep: 5 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
More solutions for this book are available here
This verified answer contains over 300 words.