s
a
t
i
r
sunnysummer sunnysummer
wrote...
6 years ago
Your next-door teacher, Mr. Dodd, comes in and says, I can't believe it It's the third day of school and every single student in my each of my classes has been perfectly behaved I'm so happy You know, my professors in college told me that management is an area that causes many beginning teachers concern, but I'm pretty sure they exaggerated its importance. In response you

a. agree that the first few days are a good indication of how the class will behave throughout the year.
  b. tell him not to get too cocky, as the students will undoubtedly go nuts in the next few days.
  c. tell him you're happy he has such a good class, and wish that yours was as easy to manage.
  d. mention that he shouldn't be complacent about management because there is often a honeymoon period at the beginning of the year.

Ques. 2

An effective teacher is absolutely consistent in enforcing rules and procedural expectations.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Ques. 3

Teachers should use non-intrusive interventions when possible to maintain activity flow and student engagement.

Ques. 4

Once you have taught students what is expected of them, you can assume that they will behave appropriately.

Ques. 5

Consistency in enforcing rules and procedural expectations is key in avoiding the development of inappropriate behavior.

Ques. 6

Issues with classroom management can develop gradually, so that a teacher may not notice a problem developing until it interferes with activities.

Read 45 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
vwater1117vwater1117
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free