d
c
a
r
dr_lawlz dr_lawlz
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
If you are a skilled speaker, you can become good at helping people, no matter what your attitude is.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Ques. 2

When responding to a friend's problem or concern, the actual words and phrases you use are irrelevant as long as your attitude is that of understanding and not evaluating.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Ques. 3

Roughhead and Scandura taught children about series summation using either inductive or deductive methods. They found:

a. the deductive group learned to solve the problems faster than the inductive group
  b. the deductive group learned to solve the transfer problems faster than the inductive group
  c. both of the above
  d. none of the above

Ques. 4

In Fay and Mayer's study of how people learn LOGO, which type of instruction lead to the best performance on tests of learning?

a. guided discovery
  b. discovery
  c. instruction that did not impose structure or guidance from the teacher
  d. direct instruction that clearly told the learner what to do

Ques. 5

Laura gripes about her sister-in-law Helen, to her friend, Sam. You know, I was so upset with Helen. Everyone was working hard to get everything done in time, but Helen, she just chatted and drank. She did not do anything. Sam responds: It seems Helen has a full-blown inferiority complex combined with a social loafing syndrome Sam's response does not match Laura's complaint in which of the following aspects?

a. Content
  b. Depth
  c. Meaning
  d. Language

Ques. 6

One night, Doro calls Amy, her old friend from high school on the phone and says, I feel really depressed  I don't even want to go on living. Amy is half-asleep and says, Doro, not even the idea of cheesecake makes you want to wait till tomorrow? You could have a farewell cake. Amy's response does not match Doro's in which of the following aspects?

a. Content
  b. Depth
  c. Meaning
  d. Language
Read 31 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
gonzalez9334gonzalez9334
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago