t
m
p
m
reubank reubank
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Explain the two opposing hypotheses that currently exist about the origin of modern humans. What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Explain at least four ways that primates are adapted to an arboreal existence. What will be an ideal response?
Read 28 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
Answer to q. 1

Concepts to Consider: The out of Africa hypothesis suggests that modern Homo sapiens
evolved in Africa, then spread to Europe and Asia; the multi-regional hypothesis proposes
that Homo sapiens evolved from diverse groups of Homo erectus in Africa, Asia, and
Europe

Answer to q. 2

Concepts to Consider: Arboreal primates and those primates that evolved from them
typically have binocular (stereoscopic) and very sharp vision, grasping hands, a welldeveloped
sense of balance, a prehensile or grasping thumb, and may have a prehensile tail as
well.
reubank Author
wrote...
6 years ago
I know you spent a lot of time finding this because I swear it wasn't in my textbook
wrote...
6 years ago
You're partially right, it's found midway in the chapter, but not at all easy to find. Good luck with the rest
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1033 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 292