a
t
i
r
A1 A1
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
5 years ago
In which of the following ways does a limited partnership differ from a general partnership?
A) In a limited partnership, the general partner has an unlimited personal liability in the partnership; whereas in a general partnership, all partners have same level of personal liability.
B) In a limited partnership, all the partners make an equal contribution to the daily operations; whereas in a general partnership, the general partner assumes a greater responsibility of the operation.
C) In a limited partnership, there will be only one class of partners named limited partners; whereas in a general partnership, there will be only one class of partners named general partners.
D) In a limited partnership, each partner is not personally liable for the malpractice committed by another partner; whereas in a general partnership, only the general partner is personally liable for the malpractice committed by another partner.
Textbook 
Horngren's Accounting

Horngren's Accounting

Edition: 11th
Authors:
Read 44 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
ashleyr1819ashleyr1819
wrote...
5 years ago