i
r
r
prashantakerkar prashantakerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee

Whom do you consider the best of movies of the martial arts champion Bruce Lee?

Is it Enter the Dragon, Return of the Dragon, Fist of Fury etc ?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Read 1980 times
26 Replies
Prashant S Akerkar
Replies
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
4 years ago
Return of the Dragon had the better fight scene(s).
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
I've seen these all, but I can't remember which is which. I like the one with Chuck Norris Grinning Face with Smiling Eyes
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
Thanks.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=vh5rXc6JGJj6rQH4kIOoCQ&q=bruce+lee+nunchaku&oq=bruce+lee+nanch&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.1.0.0i10l8.2009.13786..14928...4.0..2.1045.4052.2j12j1j5-1j0j1......0....1.......0..0i131j46i131j0j46j46i275.DezD26J3J1w

Bruce Lee was an expert in using the Martial arts weapon "Nunchaku".

Amazing. Isn't it?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
Thanks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_36th_Chamber_of_Shaolin

36th Chamber of Shaolin was also a nice martial arts movie. In this Movie, Bruce Lee was not casted?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
Thanks.

Could this be the reason for Bruce Lee was not in the cast of the Movie "36th Chamber of Shaolin"?

Reason : Bruce Lee was no more when the Film was shot.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
Answer accepted by topic starter
ZacellisonZacellison
wrote...
4 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free

Related Topics

wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago
Bruce Lee was an expert in using the Martial arts weapon "Nunchaku".

That's what he's famous for!

Look at this, it's hard to believe
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
4 years ago
Look at this, it's hard to believe

Ya, but try doing it blindfolded at the same time  Face with Stuck-out Tongue
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
Thanks.

Nunchaku images URL :

https://www.google.com/search?q=nunchaku&tbm=isch&hl=en&nfpr=1&hl=en&ved=2ahUKEwjry--z4bLkAhWT2HMBHe9wBLkQBXoECAEQJw&biw=360&bih=592

Do a Licence is required for purchasing  Nunchaku and using the Martial arts weapon for Self defence purposes as well as by Bodyguards?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
URL :

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
Do a Licence is required for purchasing  Nunchaku and using the Martial arts weapon for Self defence purposes as well as by Bodyguards?

Good question. I found this online:

In a number of countries, possession of nunchaku is illegal, or the nunchaku is defined as a regulated weapon. Norway, Canada, Russia, Poland, Chile, and Spain are all known to have significant restrictions.

In Germany, nunchaku have been illegal since April 2006, when they were declared a strangling weapon.

In England and Wales, public possession of nunchaku is heavily restricted by the Prevention of Crime Act 1953 and the Criminal Justice Act 1988. However nunchaku are not included in list of weapons whose sale and manufacture prohibited by Schedule 1 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (Offensive Weapons) Order 1988 and are traded openly (subject to age restrictions).

In Scotland laws restricting offensive weapons is similar to that of England and Wales. However in 2010 Glasgow Sheriff Court refused to accept a defence submission that nunchaku where not prohibited weapons under Scottish law although the defendants were acquitted on other grounds[31].

The use of nunchaku was, in the 1990s, censored from UK rebroadcasts of American children's TV shows such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoons and films. The UK version of the Soul Blade video game was also edited, replacing the character Li Long's nunchaku with a three-sectioned staff. In Hong Kong, it is illegal to possess metal or wooden nunchaku connected by a chain, though one can obtain a license from the police as a martial arts instructor, and rubber nunchaku are still allowed. Possession of nunchaku in mainland China is legal.

Legality in the United States varies at the state level. As elsewhere, the popularity of Bruce Lee movies in the 1970s led to a wave of nunchaku bans. Many states prohibit carrying nunchaku in public as a concealed weapon, but a small number restrict or completely ban ownership.
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
Furthermore, they're used in law enforcement.

In 2015, police in the town of Anderson, California were trained and deployed to use nunchaku as a form of non-lethal force. They were selected because of their utility as both a striking weapon and a control tool.

Nunchaku have been employed by American police for decades, especially after the popular Bruce Lee movies of the 1970's, but tasers have since become the preferred non-lethal weapon for most departments.
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
4 years ago
URL : Thanks & Regards, Prashant S Akerkar

Video is blocked for me!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1273 People Browsing
 116 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 145

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?