s
r
m
prashantakerkar prashantakerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
A month ago Edited: A month ago, prashantakerkar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Space_Station

Is ISS design & build is on the cards for our Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) program in future?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Attached file(s)
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to these attachments.
Read 112 times
2 Replies
Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
A month ago
Thank you.

I personally feel that would be a great initiative from ISRO scientists to design & build a ISS in future.

Isn't it?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Answer accepted by topic starter
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
A month ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free.
I wish they did, but it comes at a cost to taxpayers. In a time where people in North America are more concerned about global warming, race, and politics, things that tie us closer together, like space exploration takes a lesser priority. Space, and all things that encompass it, has always, always fascinated me. By building this spacecrafts and probes, not only would be learn more than Neptune's geology, weather, and climate, but in other things that could potentially help us here on Earth too.

From NASA:

Overcoming the challenges of working in space has led to many technological and scientific advances that have provided benefits to society on Earth in areas including health and medicine, transportation, public safety, consumer goods, energy and environment, information technology, and industrial productivity.

https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/files/Benefits-Stemming-from-Space-Exploration-2013-TAGGED.pdf#targetText=Overcoming%20the%20challenges%20of%20working,information%20technology%2C%20and%20industrial%20productivity.
This verified answer contains over 190 words.
The best way to say thank you is with a positive review:

Click here to review us!