× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
emilyliv emilyliv
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
3 years ago Edited: 3 years ago, emilyliv
Hi, sorry again for asking the same question but I had 2 more questions but instead of the diameter, it focuses on max and min.
The 1st question has a max height of 120m and min height of 2m. And completes 1 cycle in 2 min.
My answer to this question is y= sin180t + 118, would that be correct? And what would 1 cycle look like?
The 2nd question has a max height of 25m and min height of 2m. And completes 1 cycle in 5 seconds. My answer to this question is y=cos36t + 23, would that be correct as well? And what would it look like in 1 cycle? Thanks again.
Read 185 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
Let's concentrate one at a time

The 1st question has a max height of 120m and min height of 2m. And completes 1 cycle in 2 min. My answer to this question is y= sin180t + 118, would that be correct? And what would 1 cycle look like?

Does that make sense?
emilyliv Author
wrote...
3 years ago
yeah that helps, thank you again!
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
The 2nd question has a max height of 25m and min height of 2m. And completes 1 cycle in 5 seconds. My answer to this question is y=cos36t + 23, would that be correct as well? And what would it look like in 1 cycle? Thanks again.

I think the answer is this:

emilyliv Author
wrote...
3 years ago
oh for one out of the 2 questions, one of them has to be cosine
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
In that case just change the sine to cosine, doesn't change anything
emilyliv Author
wrote...
3 years ago
okay thanks for everything rlly appreciate it Smiling Face with Open Mouth, Gn
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1299 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 204