i
d
d
J
pl6 pl6
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
3 years ago Edited: 3 years ago, pl6
according to the chart, how does the slope of the curve describe the kind of relationship that exists between price and sales? explain

Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 91 times
7 Replies
Replies
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
Looks linear to me.

If you calculate the slope, you're notice that it is positive, so as the temperature increases, the sales increase.
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
pl6 Author
wrote...
3 years ago
that is correct. but it is also asking to explain the kind of relationship between price and sales, which I don't quite understand.
I recently have found the solution that says how there is an inverse relationship between price&sales, and that as price increases, sales decrease and I don't see that according to the graph.
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
that is correct. but it is also asking to explain the kind of relationship between price and sales, which I don't quite understand.

I guess you can say that it's a strong positive correlation.

I recently have found the solution that says how there is an inverse relationship between price&sales, and that as price increases, sales decrease and I don't see that according to the graph.

Neither do I, but we could be wrong. Can you share those solutions?
pl6 Author
wrote...
3 years ago
Hi this is the exact solution for this question
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
Oh, I see. The thing is in the table you provided, there wasn't anything there about prices, which makes it impossible for us to make such a conclusion.
pl6 Author
wrote...
3 years ago
yeah I know but maybe they are saying that in general, if the prices increased, then sales would decrease. but its fine dw about it, thanks for the help
Answer accepted by topic starter
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
3 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free